Monday, April 1, 2013

just a bunch of random

just a bunch of random instagram pictures. if you follow along, you've already seen these. if you haven't, you can follow me here.

this little girl loves a good rocking chair. she's my old soul...always so pensive.

when daddy goes out of town for work, we live on facetime. thank goodness for technology.

yeah, we're silly. so what.

this girl already loves jewelry. lord help us.
she's a beauty. i'm praying it's more on the inside as she grows and matures.

army wives, a tv show on lifetime (that i don't watch...we don't have cable) films here in my home town. my mom was recently an extra...now she's famous.

i recently made the most amazing cake i've ever made homemade:
triple lemon cake
lemon cake with a lemon curd filling and lemon buttercream icing. 
it wasn't pretty, but it was delicious. 
i made it again for Easter.


linking with my girly carissa for miscellany monday.



2 comments:

  1. I still want some of that cake....also love the rocking chair picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lemon cake is calling my name.
    is the recipe posted somewhere?
    you had me at lemon curd :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me a comment. i can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me!