Friday, April 13, 2012

bubbles. books. bananas.

my week has been crazy busy. i'm hosting a baby shower tomorrow, so i've been making decorations, getting last minute things at the store, making chocolate mustaches, cleaning, etc...all while taking care of my two littles, spending time with my sis and her boys on spring break and the newly moved near us great-grandparents (my grandparents)...whew! i'm tired.

my instagram name is julieyaryan if you want to follow.


 one of my favorite breakfasts or lunches or snacks is peanut butter and a banana. 
just spoon that peanut butter onto a plate, cut up banana and dip. yum!

my fortune cookie statement...it's not really a fortune, but i thought it was funny. 

my sister helped me make the baby shower party favors...chocolate mustaches. 

this boy loves some bubbles. 

 watching the bubbles. 

it's a rare thing for both of my kids to be napping at the same time. so, instead of doing housework or decorations, i took a mommy-time break. thankful my sweet backdoor friend lent me this page turner. 

 i was super excited to find this book on amazon. i looked for it last easter and it was sold out. 
one of my favorite book reviewers, tim challies, highly recommends it. a few of his words:

"And so I will leave it with merely my wholehearted recommendation and the knowledge that I will return to it often. This short book is an invaluable treasure and I am certain that the reflections it contains will stay with me and come to heart and mind whenever I meditate upon the cross of Christ."

 said great-grandparents: mema and papa. loving on nora girl.

our attempts at easter pictures with the four of us was so hard. 
how do people take good family photos with a 2 year old and baby?

this boy had a hair cut and then ate doritos. yes, i let him eat doritos...or i should say his dad let him. he passed out in the car on the way home...hand in bag.

2 comments:

  1. Bananas and peanut butter is one of my favorite combos too... But my mouth is REALLY watering over that "Mommy Break" :) SO jealous!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for mommy time, i want to read that book...both of them. and i love challies, too :)
    ypu family is adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me a comment. i can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me!