Monday, January 23, 2012

{miscellany monday} random pictures

today i'm linking up with my friend carissa at lowercase letters for miscellany monday. this truly is a random post...not rhyme or reason for any of these pictures. just randomness that i've caught on film. also, these are unedited, unwatermarked photos...so, please excuse the bad pictures!

little man loves sitting on daddy's shoulders. i tried not to be in the picture, but failed. he thought it was funny to look in the mirror while "up high."

trying on mommy's running shoes...maybe he'll get more use out of them than me! please don't look at the terrible carpet on my stairs! sheesh, it's bad!

 trying daddy's shoes instead.

little miss wide eyed at something cuddling with her jellycat cat. she loves this thing. we got it for her as a present when we left the hospital in december. (you can read about that here).

see, she loves it. don't worry moms, i don't let her sleep like that unless i'm right there to see her...and she doesn't do this at night time.

look at how dirty this little guy makes my windows...gross...but it's worth it to hear him talk about the birds, or the bugs, or the squirrels he sees out there.

let me preface by saying i can't believe i'm showing you this picture. it's terrible of me. 
i recently dyed my hair red.

my cutie pie, just sittin' in the bumbo.

reading in the backseat with shades on.

i seriously love these two!



2 comments:

  1. Your little ones are ADORABLE!!! How old are they!?
    My daughter is about 3.5 months old .. isn't this a FUN AGE?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures - thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me a comment. i can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me!