Wednesday, May 4, 2011

and three became four

yes, that's right...jude's going to be a big brother. our family of 3 is moving up to 4! we are super excited about our new little one, and i must admit, i'm a little nervous about having 2. 
i'm almost 16 weeks along and it's going by super fast! this little one is due october 20th. he or she and jude will be 22 months apart. we are excited to see what God has in store for our family, and we are thankful for this new blessing!

baby at 6 weeks...i had an early ultrasound.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I am so happy for you! Your little guy is so cute and I can't wait to see your next little blessing! I hope you guys are doing well. I would love to see you sometime if you are heading to FL. Let me know and maybe we can gets our little guys together!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me a comment. i can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me!