Friday, November 12, 2010

burlap purse

as i said yesterday, i've been reading a lot of i made it myself blogs, and i needed to try out my new sewing machine...so, i decided to attempt to make a purse...but not just any purse...i found this adorable tutorial for a burlap purse over at la maison reid.  i also had some questions, so i emailed sweet nancy over at la maison reid, and she helped me out.
thanks nancy!!
i love the way she made this bag, and i love burlap! so i had to try and make it.  the best part is, it only cost me about $5.00!
and now the moment you've all been waiting for...
my new burlap purse with fabric rosettes





4 comments:

  1. julie, you are SOOOO crafty!!! i want one of those purses! hey, you could sell them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie....I'm so proud of you! You did a great job on your bag. I know you'll get tons of compliments on it...I do almost everywhere I go with mine. We should go into business :)

    xox

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. julie! how super cute is that purse!?! LOVE it and very impressed with your sewing skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do u make them to sell??

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me a comment. i can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me!