Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11 months

oh my...only one month to left of my baby being a baby...
soon he will be a toddler...
a one year old..
are one year olds toddlers?...is he already a toddler?
i'm not sure what age makes him a toddler...
anyways,
jude is now 11 months old! 
the past 11 months have flown by like the F15 fighter jet. 
life's moving along, and i'm not ready!  i miss my little newborn already!  but, i'm excited to see my little baby grow into a little boy!  i've really enjoyed seeing him discover the world...the smallest blades of grass, birds, tiny stars in the sky! 
he's amazing, and i'm amazed when i watch him...amazed at how wonderfully magnificent the LORD has created him, and how everyday i am astonished that He entrusted him to us. 
what a beautiful blessing.

2 comments:

  1. It does go by fast... Way too fast! But there are so many things to look forward to as they get older. (make you want a nuther one??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is absolutely precious! i love his hair and cheeks. cannot believe he is almost 1 year old!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me a comment. i can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me!