Friday, October 22, 2010

5 years ago

5 years ago, we said "i do"
i do to "i love you" and "i love you more"
i do to your sweet kisses in the morning while i lay in bed and you leave to go support our family
i do to arguments over dishes in the sink and clothes on the floor
i do to making up
i do to dirty diapers and smelling like spit up
i do to sleepless nights with no covers because i stole them
i do to never watching a movie alone
i do to best friends forever









i am truly a blessed woman and thank our Father for giving me you,
my husband
my leader
my lover
my friend.

"let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth!  for your love is better than wine..."  Song of Solomon 1:2

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! You are a beautiful couple. May you have many, many more amazing years together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, julie. i remember this day... everything was so beautiful, especially the bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversay, Julie and Caleb. I wasn't there, but I did enjoy seeing your photos of that day. Beautiful photos I say. Memories are a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me a comment. i can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me!