Monday, September 13, 2010

miscellany monday

{one}
hottie in glasses
my husband got new glasses (because his old ones flew off of his face over the side of the fishing boat into the ocean never to be seen again)...and i must say, he's one hot hubby...not that he wasn't before, i just really like these glasses!

{two}
9 months
my little love is 9 months old!  i know i say this every month, but i can't believe it's been 9 months!  and yes, that's him standing!  he's crawling, standing, has 6 teeth, and can throw a ball! 

{three}
our new addition
my sweet hottie husband brought this home for me as a "just because" surprise!  i have been wanting one for a while and imagine my surprise when he carried this through the door!  i've been inspired by all of the amazingly fun sewing projects in the blog-o-sphere and can't wait to try them!  you can expect to see my crafty diy projects in the near future...

{four}
obsession
lately i've been completely obsessed with baking cupcakes!  this baby was my latest creation...check back later this week for the yummy gooey goodness how-to recipe!

i'm linked up with miscellany monday over at lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving me a comment. i can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me!