Monday, May 24, 2010

monday's miscellany


i decided to join the fun over at lowercase letter's miscellany monday.  click over to her blog to check it out.

{one} 
i love musicals.  sometimes (ok, most of the time) i wish that real life was like a musical...you know, where people "randomly" break out into an "impromtu" song and dance about what's going on at that moment, and everyone around knows the choreography that goes along with it.  how fun would that be.  it would make my visits to the obgyn or dentist office a little bit more fun.  my husband thinks i'm really silly for thinking this...i don't see why...

{two}
last week was my 28th birthday! 28...
only two more years til the big 3-0!

{three}
my favorite bible verse is joshua 1:9
"have I not commanded you? be strong and courageous. do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
what an awesome promise: the LORD is with me wherever i go!

{four}

he's just so cute...i couldn't have a post without a picture of my jude!

6 comments:

  1. awww, what a precious pic of him! so cute!

    thanks for joining! i'm super glad to have my bff a part (or is it apart... i can't think anymore... and kelly's not here to ask) of all the miscellany.

    i can't believe you are 28... i promise... you look no older than 22. so, don't worry at all! 30 will look great on you!

    i love that verse. the musical thing makes me laugh. i can't stand musicals (not that i've ever seen any anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Jude is so incredibly cute.

    28 is YOUNG! Want to know something funny? I could hardly wait to turn 30. It was kind of a relief to be done with being in my twenties.

    You look great.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I wonder who could have taken such a cute pic? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I stopped by on the Monday Miscellany! Your little boy is adorable! I remember what it was like to be 28, I think. This year I will be 44 years young! Joshua 1:9 is one of my favorite verses as well. Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a verse I needed to read today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE if real life was a musical! I adore musicals! I even watched High School Musical and loved it (but don't tell anyone!) just because it had all of that singing and dancing! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me a comment. i can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me!