Tuesday, March 9, 2010

jude's "crib"

when i was designing our nursery, i would look at pics on the world wide net and thought it was super fun!  so, i just wanted to share pictures of jude's cool space, to help any of those moms to be...




the elephants on the wall are vinyl, so we can take them off when we need to do a redesign.  they are from an etsy store...hutchme (sometime since this post, they closed they're shop)




the chimp with headphones poster is my hub's contribution....enough said.



the bedding is dwellstudio for target...i love dwell studio!



i love this mobile...it too is from an etsy store...the wonderland studio

7 comments:

  1. I love the nursery! It's so pretty:)

    amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaay cool nursery!! I love the color scheme. So much in fact, that I plan on doing my bedroom in those colors. Because right now I have pink. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a spanish girl, but affortunated a spick english. Your blog is very good I like a lot. If you want to visit my blog that is of my pictures:
    http://marinbambu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nursery! Those vinyl elephants are adorable. Thank you so much for sharing your link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is an old post but I just stumbled upon it and must say I love your nursery!! That mobile is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to let you know that we are big fans of your nursery! Great detail & lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me a comment. i can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me!