Wednesday, February 24, 2010

hello world!

hello blog readers! (i say that in hopes that someone will read this!) this is my first post on my new blog...well, the only blog i've ever had. it's a work in progress! i will be putting up pictures and such as soon as i get the time. i wanted to at least get this thing going so i could give my fingers a work out on the laptop...thanks to the good LORD and my wonderful husband, Caleb, i'm a new sahm, and don't use the computer everyday like i used to at my old job. sometimes i miss using it...not that i would ever give up my new job! i love my little guy, Jude! he's the cutest thing in the whole world! i might be partial, but it's the truth! anyways, the whole point of this blog is for me to share with the whole internet universe my thoughts, my musings, my beliefs, really just anything i want...it really will be random, because that's how my mind works...especially now that i have mommy brain...i hope you will enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you joined the blogging world:) I LOVE your header picture! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!! it's about time! : ) now we can be blog bff's too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun!!! your blog is way cute...I'm so glad you entered the blog world!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me a comment. i can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me!